[ogsa-wg] Call for Abstracts: Grid and Virtualization Track (NGDC)

Subramaniam, Ravi ravi.subramaniam at intel.com
Thu Mar 15 14:09:50 CST 2007

Hi folks,

Thanks to Hiro for permission to submit this to the OGSA-WG.

This email is a call for abstracts for the Grid and Virtualization Track
at the Next Generation Data Center (NGDC) conference to be held at San
Francisco, August 6-9 2007 (concurrently with Linux World). Please see
http://www.ngdcexpo.com/live/11/events/11SFO07A/conference for more
details (and what the track scopes are).

Please note that the "Call for Abstracts" is officially closed but I am
making this request as the track chair to broaden the submissions.
Therefore, please submit your abstracts at the earliest but no later
than March 28th, 2007. Please also send these abstracts directly to me
so that I can include them as appropriate for the review. The
information required is indicated below. Thanks in advance for your
consideration and, hopefully, your participation.

Session Title:
Session Abstract:
Speaker Name:
Speaker Bio:
Contact info: email, phone, etc.

Please also note that ideas for "panel format" discussions are also
welcome and you can volunteer yourself and some others who you believe
are topic/domain experts who would make excellent panel participants.

Thanks!

Ravi

Ravi Subramaniam

Principal Engineer, DEG-EPI-EIA