[ogsa-wg] [OGSA-AUTHZ] [ogsa-authn-bof] Notes from Joint OGSA WG AuthN/AuthZ call

Blair Dillaway blaird at microsoft.com
Wed Jun 27 11:09:26 CDT 2007

Tom Scavo wrote:
> With regard to the concern Blair had about the need for an AuthN WG ....

To be clear, I am actually supportive of work in the AuthN area. My concerns (as an AD) are about ensuring there is adequate support and active participation to justify chartering work on standards in this area. I remain concerned that the community lacks a shared vision on what standardized are critical to develop at this time.

/Blair Dillaway