[ogsa-wg] Accommodation for August F2F

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Tue Jun 12 16:27:58 CDT 2007

Hi all,

I am now negotiating with our favorite hotels in Sunnyvale about
discount room rate.

Corporate Inn can give us $129 per night and St. Francis Arms can
give us $89. And both hotels still have many available room now.
Many people prefer Corporate Inn but St. Francis Arms give us
better rate.

Which hotel should we choose this time? Thoughts?
At latest, we will decide on 21 June General/Logistics call.

* [Corporate Inn Sunnyvale|http://www.corpinn.com/]
** 805 E El Camino Real, Sunnyvale, CA  94087 United States
** Phone:  408 220-1000 or Toll Free 888.411.2208
** 129 USD/night

Its sister hotel if Corporate Inn is not available.

* [St. Francis Arms|http://stfrancisarms.com/html/location.html ]
** 739 E El Camino Real, Sunnyvale, CA 94087
** Toll Free: 800.626.7338
** Voice: 408.738.0505
** Fax: 408.738.7050
** E-Mail: mail at stfrancisarms.com