[ogsa-wg] Teleconference schedule on calendar

Andreas Savva andreas.savva at jp.fujitsu.com
Tue Jun 12 01:16:28 CDT 2007

As explained on today's logistics call the teleconference schedule is
now available *only* on the group's Google calendar, which you can
access via the 'Calendar' button on the gridforge ogsa-wg page or using
the links at the bottom of this email.

One important process change is that we are now putting
agendas-in-progress directly into each calendar entry. We are also
encouraging design team leaders to edit the agendas of their event
entries directly in the calendar. (You can, of course, continue sending
agenda updates to Hiro or I, if you prefer.)

Please send me an email if you are a design team leader and have a
google calendar account and want edit rights to the calendar.

[HTML]
http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=ogsa.wg%40gmail.com
[ICAL]
http://www.google.com/calendar/ical/ogsa.wg%40gmail.com/public/basic.ics