[ogsa-wg] OGSA Glossary revision 5 uploaded for July 9th call

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Mon Jul 9 08:49:39 CDT 2007

Thanks Jem,

 > o        This draft includes several terms from the forthcoming OGSA
 > Data Architecture document, supplied by the OGSA-D WG. The Data
 > section in the OGSA Architecture doc will need to be revised in line
 > with these changes; no firm plan for that at the moment.

The data service teams look ok. Only nits picking from me is definition
of "data access." "Data access" should include "modify the data by the
requesting entity in addition to read-access.

 > o        On Monday’s call we’ll discuss next steps for the document –
 > i.e. when and in what form to propose it for publication, and how to
 > sync with the related documents.

I prefer to synchronize with OGSA architecture document. If OGSA-data-WG
will give us an update of data service section of the OGSA architecture
document. It will be the trigger to publish both OGSA arch v1.6 and
glossary v1.6.

Just my two cents.