[ogsa-wg] OGSA Glossary revision 5 uploaded for July 9th call

Treadwell, Jem jem.treadwell at hp.com
Tue Jul 3 17:34:50 CDT 2007

Hi,

I've uploaded an updated draft (Draft 5) of the OGSA Glossary - you can
find it at:

  https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc13938?nav=1

This is for discussion on the July 9th telecon (next Monday).  Please
take a look, and if you're not going to be on the call please let me
have any comments as soon as possible.  Note that:

o        Once comments have been addressed this draft will wrap up the
OGSA/Reference Model glossary convergence activity.

o        For now, please just review the terms. I haven't yet fully
addressed the changes needed to the front and end sections.

o        This draft includes several terms from the forthcoming OGSA
Data Architecture document, supplied by the OGSA-D WG. The Data section
in the OGSA Architecture doc will need to be revised in line with these
changes; no firm plan for that at the moment.

o        On Monday's call we'll discuss next steps for the document -
i.e. when and in what form to propose it for publication, and how to
sync with the related documents.

Thanks!

- Jem

Jem Treadwell
Software Engineer

HP ESS Software
856.638.6021 office | 856.638.6190 fax | jem.treadwell at hp.com
6000 Irwin Road | Mount Laurel | NJ 08054
www.hp.com/go/software

  <http://www.hp.com/go/software>