[ogsa-wg] Taverna workflows

Stephen M Pickles Stephen.Pickles at manchester.ac.uk
Thu Jul 5 05:38:22 CDT 2007

Support for security in Taverna is, as Donal says, ongoing
work.

However, at least one group is using Taverna to invoke secured
services today. AstroGrid takes advantage of Taverna's plug-in
technology to retrieve the necessary credentials to invoke
a secured service from the "AstroGrid Runtime", a stateful
service local to the user's desktop. This works fine for
AstroGrid.

Stephen