[ogsa-wg] A pointer to article on Taxonomy/Survey of Grid Workflow systems

Rajkumar Buyya raj at csse.unimelb.edu.au
Thu Jul 5 04:10:04 CDT 2007

Dear All:

Considering the flow of many messages related to workflows, I thought
some of you might be interested in glancing at our article on "Taxonomy
and Survey of Grid Workflow systems". Online version is available at:
   http://www.gridbus.org/~raj/papers/WorkflowTaxonomy-JoG.pdf

(it was published in Journal of Grid Computing, Volume 3, Numbers 3-4,
Sept. 2005)

The article includes a survey of 12 grid workflow systems, some of them
are already mentioned by colleagues who posted earlier messages.

I hope you will find it useful.
Raj