[ogsa-wg] Information Model: Pointer to XMatch

Michel Drescher Michel.Drescher at uk.fujitsu.com
Thu Feb 22 09:36:49 CST 2007

Folks,

I got the permission of the PhD author to publish the link to his PhD
thesis. It refines and extends XMatch presented earlier in a paper
published at IOSPress, which I cannot distribute.

I created a new Wiki page for the Resource Management Design Team (which
should probably be renamed to Info Model Design Team anyway) and added the
link to the PhD thesis, and a link to the original paper at IOS Press.

The link to the Wiki page is http://forge.ogf.org/short/OGSA-WG/resmanteam

I also expressed our interest in a performance study the very same group is
conducting on their XMatch implementation. So when time comes, I may also
add a link to that study.

Cheers,
Michel

--