[ogsa-wg] ***SPAM*** OGSA BSP 2.0

Blair Dillaway blaird at microsoft.com
Mon Dec 3 16:24:15 CST 2007

Hiro, David:

I read thru the lastest BSP 2.0 draft and had a couple of comments.

Pg 3 - Table 1.  It is not clear to me why you are including the OGSA BSP 1.0 namespaces in this doc since it obsoletes that specification.  If this was meant to indicate the BSP 1.0 namespace will be re-used for the BSP 2.0 specs it seems to me that would just lead to needless confusion.

Pg 4, Line 95 - You are defining a new conformance claim for this spec, so why do you also claim it exposes the BSP 1.0 conformance claim?

Of course, you still need to fill in the full references to the two specs this document will apply to which I presume will define the namespaces you will need to reference.

Regards,
Blair Dillaway