[ogsa-wg] Final review of OGSA Roadmap 1.1

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Sat Aug 11 18:48:02 CDT 2007

Hi Chris,

> You may submit any comments you have to me ahead of time, or just
> bring notes to the session next week.

I've reviewed rev 19.

- Accept many resolved edits in the document.
- Add several new edits and upload to GridForge as rev 20.
- Close several tracker items they were in resolved status.
- Add a couple of new tracker items I found during review.

Document is pretty good shape. Talk to you on Monday, thanks,