[ogsa-wg] Proposed agenda for Sept. 25th call

Christopher Jordan ctjordan at sdsc.edu
Mon Sep 25 16:13:12 CDT 2006

I'll need to leave the call after the first hour, so is it possible
to move the roadmap discussion up in the schedule? It should be a
short discussion. If this isn't possible, we could have the
discussion on thursday instead.

Thanks.

Chris Jordan
Data Reliability Manager
San Diego Supercomputer Center
ctjordan at sdsc.edu
858.534.8347

"If we had a keen vision and feeling of all ordinary human life, it
would be like hearing the grass grow and the squirrel's heart beat,
and we should die of that roar which lies on the other side of
silence." - George Eliot