[ogsa-wg] F2F meeting schedule changed

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Wed Sep 13 06:52:25 CDT 2006

Hi all,

At the OGSA session yesterday. We agreed the following schedule changes
for our Friday F2F meetings.

- No Info model session since we've all done yesterday.
- Shorten JSDL session from 2 hour to 1 hour.
- Move DMI session from Friday afternoon to the morning.
- Thus we will close Friday meeting at noon.

You can escape from DC before Friday rush hour :-)

As Marty has suggested by his email, we are also likely to have
NO HPC profile session on Thursday.

All schedule change will announced by ogsa-wg mailing list and you
can always get up-to-date schedule on the wiki page.

https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/wiki1555?nav=1

Stay tuned, we will keep you posted.