[ogsa-wg] HPC Profile meeting *ONLY* on tomorrow (Wed), not Thursday too

Marty Humphrey humphrey at cs.virginia.edu
Tue Sep 12 18:09:52 CDT 2006

Folks,

Originally, we scheduled TWO meetings for the HPC Profile WG -- one for the
GGF proper and the other for the subsequent F2F. We did this because we felt
that we potentially had a lot to discuss.

Over the past month or two, many of these issues have either (a) been
resolved, or (b) properly delegated to the JSDL WG or BES WG as appropriate.
In other words, we feel that it is appropriate to only have *ONE* session
instead of two. Therefore, we are *CANCELING* the Thursday session in the
OGSA F2F (which was supposed to meet Thursday at 3:30-5pm).

Note that we decided to cancel Thursday's meeting as opposed to tomorrow's
meeting because (a) we believe that discussions in the main GGF session
would result in a larger and broader audience, and (b) both Marvin and I
would have had to rush out of the meeting Thursday evening to try to satisfy
travel constraints.

We look forward to a productive meeting in our main GGF session, which is
tomorrow 1:30 - 3:30 in 158 A-B.

-- Marty

Marty Humphrey
Assistant Professor