[ogsa-wg] Nov. F2F meeting agenda draft

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Fri Oct 27 03:28:43 CDT 2006

Hi all,

Andreas and I have written up first cut agenda draft for
Nov. F2F meeting and put it on wiki page.

https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/wiki1620

Please give us your feedback by email or at the
next Monday OGSA-WG call.

Thursday Morning (9am - 12:30pm)

     * Welcome (Tom Maguire and Hiro Kishimoto, 0.5 H)
     * EMS architecture scenarios (Andreas Savva, 1 H)
           o final document review
     * EMS roadmap discussion (Andreas Savva, 1 H)
           o Future EMS scenarios (capabilities)
     * Next generation profiles (Andrew Grimshaw, 2 H)
           o I would like to suggest that we discuss the HPC-profile -
and whether a next generation profile should be done as well.

Thursday Afternoon (1:30-6pm)

     * Security (Alan Sill, 1 H)
           o OGSA-AuthN-WG charter
           o other security business
     * Information modeling document review (Ellen Stokes and Fred
Machiel, 1.5 H)
           o Container model document
           o Modeling guideline
     * Info model & sercice interface integration discussion (Ellen
Stokes and Tom Maguire, 2 H)
           o Motivating example
           o The subject is really about the linkage between the
services we define in OGSA (of course as guided by the reference model)
and the information model that is exposed through those services. In
general this has been addressed in the way that SNIA and DMTF build
Profiles. Terminology is a bit overloaded here... the way we (OGSA) use
profiles is in the WS-I sense. Profiles in the SNIA and DMTF are about
refining information models to instance based models (cardinality
restrictions on relationships, required and optional properties, etc)
and the tie of those instances to tasks (service interfaces). We should
consider how we are going to accomplish the same thing in OGSA.

Friday Morning (9am - 12:30pm)

     * JSDL/XQuery/Info Model discussion (Ellen Stokes and Michel
Drescher, 3.5 H)

Friday Afternoon (1:30-5pm)

     * OGSA roadmap v1.1 review (Chris Jordan, 1.5 H)
     * document status review (Hiro Kishimoto, 0.5 H)
     * Future schedule (Tom Maguire and Hiro Kishimoto, 1.5 H)
           o Identify tasks and priorities
           o Gaps and holes
           o OGF19 session plan
           o Telecon scheudle