[ogsa-wg] Glossary terms: enterprise, enterprise computing and e-Science

Toshiyuki Nakata t-nakata at cw.jp.nec.com
Wed Oct 25 20:06:23 CDT 2006

Hi:
> In EGR-RG, we decided that it would  become very difficult to

Sorry 'decided' is too strong a word.
When the RG began it had been too difficult to agree on so
the general concensus was to look into see what applications are deployed in Enteprises (Grids).

Best Regards

Toshi
> draw a line, so have made no definitions on the bounds of
> applications themselves

-----
Toshiyuki Nakata 中田 登志之
Executive Chief Engineer, Central Research Lab. NEC
1753, Shimonumabe, Nakahara-Ku,
Kawasaki,Kanagawa 211-8666,Japan
Tel +81-44-431-7653 (NEC Internal 22-60035)
Fax +81-44-431-7609 (NEC Internal 22-60509)