[ogsa-wg] Revised HPC cluster use case slides uploaded (Re: Proposed agenda for Oct. 23rd call)

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Mon Oct 23 09:01:31 CDT 2006

Hi all,

 > 3) HPC cluster usecase for EGA reference model (Paul and Hiro, 60 min)
 >          Design team will bring revised slides to the call.

Revised version taking into discussions form Oct. 9th is now available
on GridForge.

- https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc13939

Paul: Please look into slide 9 (job state model) and 11 (binary state
       model)

 >>    AI-1009a: Review slide 6 again and clarify what the problem is
 >>              (Reference Model Design Team)

Paul: Also look into slide 6.

 >>    AI-1009b: Review the Reference Model 'Manage Job' in more
 >>              detail. Specifically look at it from the perspective of
 >>              an enterprise application (e.g., a 3-tier app)
 >>              (ReferenceModel Design Team)

Jay: Please provide your comments for slide 9 (job state model) and 11
     (binary state model)

 >>    AI-1009c: Hiro to ask Jay to provide his comments for Slide 6
 >>              - Perspective of submitter vs platform provider and the
 >>                hierarchical model connection

Thanks and talk to you very soon,