[ogsa-wg] [OGSA-BES-WG] HPC profile questionaire draft

Doug Haigh Doug.Haigh at sas.com
Mon Nov 20 07:16:43 CST 2006

I would like to answer the survey and soon, but not from an HPC implementer's point of view, but rather from a HPC user's point of view.

We have been working with Chris Smith and have been lurking in OGF mailing lists since Gridworld in Washington, DC looking for areas to influence the direction based on how we use the grid. This survey looks to be a great place to jump in...

Doug Haigh
SAS/CONNECT Development
SAS Institute, Inc.