OGSA Information Model (Re: [ogsa-wg] Proposed agenda for May 22nd call)

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Mon May 22 03:27:02 CDT 2006

Hi all,

Ellen tells me that she will not provide revised document.
Instead she is looking forward to hear comments and opinions
on her current draft. Please read and get ready for the
discussion tomorrow.

 >         - Information Modeling in OGSA - Position Paper

https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/ogsa-wg/document/Info_Model_position_paper

minutes from GGF17 session (thanks Fred).