[ogsa-wg] New version of the guidelines document -- please review for F2F

Fred Maciel Fred.Maciel at hds.com
Fri Mar 31 22:02:38 CST 2006

Hi,

     I just finished a new version of the guidelines document to be
reviewed in the face-to-face. Apologies for the delay.
     Most changes from the last version are shown in the document, but
I'm not showing changes such as re-ordering of sections. I addressed all
the feedback from the last revision in the March 8 teleconference. This
version also includes lots of changes and comments from Jem (Jem: many
thanks. BTW I erased the comments which I reflected in the text). I also
changed the format to reflect the contents of the new GGF template.

As usual, the latest version is at the URL below.

https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/ogsa-wg/document/Modeling_Guideline
s/en

I've also uploaded that version to the F2F folder:

Regards,

Fred Maciel
Hitachi America R&D