[ogsa-wg] Proposed Telecon Timeslot

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Wed Mar 29 15:40:35 CST 2006

Hi all,

Daylight Saving Time has already started this week in Europe
and will start this weekend in US.

The least painful timeslot was discussed at Monday call and
the following *new* timeslot was proposed. Two different
timeslots for distributing a burden and maybe distributing
a topics and attendees.

- Mon: 6:00pm Eastern, 11:00pm UK, 7:00am (Tuesday) Japan
- Thu: 9:30am Eastern, 2:30pm UK, 10:30pm Japan

If you have better idea, please let me know. We will review
this proposal again at F2F meeting next week and will use
them from April 10 and onward.

See attached table.