[ogsa-wg] Webcast thoughts (abstract)

Treadwell, Jem jem.treadwell at hp.com
Fri Mar 24 11:21:59 CST 2006

Hi, the OGSA webcast is now confirmed for Wednesday April 26th.  We'll
be discussing it on Monday's call and at the f2f in Sunnyvale.  We plan
to hold a dry run on the regular con-call on Wednesday April 19th.  It
will be hosted by HP; registration details to be announced.

I need to provide an abstract and some other information, including
speaker bios, by next Wednesday, 3/29, so we will need to finalize the
abstract on Monday's call.  My first draft is attached - if you have
comments or suggested changes please mark them up on the document and
return them to me as soon as possible, so that we can review them on the
call.  Please don't wait until the call, as that will inevitably prolong
the discussion.

Thanks!

- Jem