[ogsa-wg] Proposed agenda for March 20th call

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Mon Mar 20 00:53:51 CST 2006

Hi all,

The following is a proposed agenda for OGSA-WG telecon on March 20th
Monday from 4pm to 6pm (CST).

The dial-in number for Monday;
   US:    +1 718 3541071 (New York) or
          +1 408 9616509 (San Jose)
   UK:    +44 (0)207 3655269 (London)
   Japan: +81 (0)3 3570 8225 (Tokyo)
   PIN:   4371991

Screen share service will be provided.
   Session key: 0320
See more explanation:
http://www-unix.gridforum.org/mail_archive/ogsa-wg/2004/06/msg00077.html

1) Early discussion (10 min)
         Note taker assignment
         Roll call
         Telecon minutes approval (March 15th) Thanks Mark!
https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/ogsa-wg/document/minutes-2006-03-15
         Agenda bashing

2) HP/IBM/Intel/Microsoft white paper Q&A (30 min, time boxed)
         4 companies publish their roadmap for reconciliation of
         the web services management standards. Heather gave us
         brief overview on March 15 call. We agree to read this
         white paper and come back to discuss with Heather.

http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/webservices/library/specification/ws-roadmap/

3) OGSA HPC profile discussion (60 min)
        Marvin will lead HPC profile discussion.
        - HPC usecases discussions
        - functionalities and existing specifications
        - GGF17 charter BoF plan

        Marvin's proposal;
https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/ogsa-wg/document/GGF16-F2F-Evolutionary-Approach
https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/ogsa-wg/document/An_Evolutionary_Approach_to_Realizing_the_Grid_Vision

4) April F2F and GGF17 session update (30 min)

        F2F venues are Fujitsu and Intel
        Suggested accommodation is "St. Francis Arms." It is
        sister hotel of "Corporate Inn" and nearby location.

        Proposed agenda is now uploaded to GridForge
https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/ogsa-wg/document/2006Apr-OGSA-F2F-agenda

        Since GGF17 session request deadline was last Friday.
        I've booked tentatively two workshop sessions for EMS and Info
        model. I would have open discussion and finalize our sessions
        detail based on the discussion.

5) Wrap up (10 min)
         AOB

<NEXT CALL>
March 22 (Wed): Security Architecture (Takuya and Frank)
March 27 (Mon): EMS scenarios, Steven's scenarios review,
                 Information Model, Ellen's CIM profile review
March 29 (Wed): F2F preparation, joint CDDLM discussion
April  3 (Mon): NO call

April 4-7: F2F meeting in San Francisco Bay Area
Telecon schedule:
https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/ogsa-wg/document/telecon_schedule/