[ogsa-wg] Proposed agenda for March 6th call

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Sun Mar 5 20:32:30 CST 2006

Hi all,

The following is a proposed agenda for OGSA-WG telecon on March 6th
Monday from 4pm to 6pm (CST).

The dial-in number for Monday;
   US:    +1 718 3541071 (New York) or
          +1 408 9616509 (San Jose)
   UK:    +44 (0)207 3655269 (London)
   Japan: +81 (0)3 3570 8225 (Tokyo)
   PIN:  4371991

Screen share service will be provided.
   Session key: 0306
See more explanation:
http://www-unix.gridforum.org/mail_archive/ogsa-wg/2004/06/msg00077.html

1) Early discussion (10 min)
         Note taker assignment
         Roll call
         Telecon minutes approval (Feb. 27)
https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/ogsa-wg/document/minutes-20060227/en/1
         OGSA-HPC design team status update (if available)
         Agenda bashing

2) Document status (20 min)
         OGSA WSRF BP 1.0 status (Tom)
         OGSA 1.5 status (Andreas)

3) April F2F meeting schedule (30 min)
         We will decide date and location at this call.

         If you don't answer zoomerang survey yet, please take a
         time to answer simple questions *NOW* :
http://www.zoomerang.com/survey.zgi?p=WEB2253FR68F35

         F2F session proposal;
https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/ogsa-wg/document/200604F2F_session

          Survey result as of Today (14 answers).
https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/ogsa-wg/document/200604_Survey

4) OGSA Webcast (30 min)
          Jem and HP are kind enough to offer Webcast facility for
          OGSA-WG. These are our current options:

*	4/11/2006 12:30 PM - 2:30 PM Eastern
*	4/19/2006 11:30 AM - 1:30 PM Eastern
*	4/26/2006 1:30 PM - 3:30 PM Eastern

         The timing of these are good, as we can either work on something
         at the f2f or even, if the f2f is the week of 4/10, do it *from*
         the f2f - provided we had good phone facilities.

5) Wrap up (10 min)
         AOB

<NEXT CALL>
March  8 (Wed): Information Model, Fred's guideline review
March 13 (Mon): EMS scenarios, Steven's scenarios review
March 15 (Wed): CDDLM-WG joint call (Dejan and Steven)
March 20 (Mon): OGSA-HPC profile (Marvin)
March 22 (Wed): Security Architecture (Takuya and Frank)

Telecon schedule:
https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/ogsa-wg/document/telecon_schedule/