[ogsa-wg] Teleconference minutes - 26 June 2006 (document wiki page added)

Treadwell, Jem jem.treadwell at hp.com
Tue Jun 27 15:31:31 CDT 2006

> - Jem is thinking of keeping track of a document state on the wiki
>   (e.g., draft, public comment, etc). This relates a bit to the
>   Roadmap but is smaller scale; just for the OGSA-WG products.

Hi, I did create this wiki page, with some initial comments about each
document, based on the discussions last night.  This is intended to be
an informal status page that can be maintained easily by the
authors/editors or anyone else who knows that the status of a document
has changed, so if you're involved with an in-progress document please
take a look, and augment/update as you see fit.

This is just a quick first pass - e.g. Fred & Ellen's documents should
be added.

Thanks!

- Jem

Jem Treadwell