[ogsa-wg] Public OGSA calendar

Andreas Savva andreas.savva at jp.fujitsu.com
Tue Jun 27 04:39:48 CDT 2006

This is to let you know that I have set up an events calendar for
OGSA-WG. It is available through the OGSA-WG Gridforge page as a linked
application. Go to
  https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/ogsa-wg/
and look for the 'Calendar' button. Or choose one of the urls below.

Teleconference agendas, interim meeting schedule and other events will
be posted to this calendar. More tentative planning/schedule information
may initially be on the wiki instead.
https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.ogsa-wg/wiki/TeleconSchedule

In addition to the Agendas that Hiro is sending out before the
teleconferences we will also start sending *calendar invitations*. If
you are a regular participant and you have a client that can respond to
such invitations please feel free to do so. If not, the invitations may
not display properly, sorry.

Calendar links:

[View it on Gridforge]
https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/linkedapplication/do/viewLinkedApplication/projects.ogsa-wg/linkedApplication/lapp1017