[ogsa-wg] Glossary: Provisioning/deployment definitions

Treadwell, Jem jem.treadwell at hp.com
Wed Jun 14 13:19:34 CDT 2006

Hi,

On Thursday's call we'll be looking at the two open trackers for the
Glossary 1.5.  Tracker 1775 says:

	Reconsider the definition of provisioning (and maybe
deployment), per the minutes of the 3/13/2006 OGSA telecon, and
depending on the eventual definition agreed by BES & CDDLM.  Defer until
the next OGSA version if it is premature at v1.5.

We need to make a decision on Thursday as to whether to change these
definitions for this version.  I haven't heard of any agreement on this
in the other groups, but if (despite the attraction of a Glossary
discussion) you're not going to be on Thursday's call and you have input
about this, please let me know.

We'll also be reviewing the remaining items in tracker 1770.

Thanks!
- Jem