[ogsa-wg] GGF OGSA HPC Profile WG created

Marty Humphrey humphrey at cs.virginia.edu
Tue Jun 13 10:05:35 CDT 2006

Folks,

Just a quick announcement that the OGSA HPC Profile WG has been formed in
the GGF. If you are interested in subscribing to the email list, see the
forwarded email, below, for instructions).

Recently, we have had discussions on the BES and JSDL mailing lists that
follow-up on our OGSA HPC Profile BOF at GGF17 (see

http://www.ggf.org/mail_archive/ogsa-bes-wg/2006/06/maillist.html and
http://www.ggf.org/mail_archive/jsdl-wg/2006/06/maillist.html). We will
start to continue these discussions on this new OGSA HPC mailing list.

In addition, the gridforge project web page has been created:

https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/projects/ogsa-hpcp-wg

We will be uploading the current docs in the next couple of days. It's
taking a little bit of time to convert the current docs (particularly the
use-case doc) into the appropriate GGF format.

Note that Gridforge recently changed --  Users from the previous version
will need to click the 'Forgot Password' link to set a new password (the
authentication scheme changed in the new version).

-- Marty