[ogsa-wg] FINAL CALL: OGSA 1.5 Architecture and Glossary

David Snelling David.Snelling at UK.Fujitsu.com
Thu Jul 13 06:13:49 CDT 2006

Ravi,

I think I would be happiest to leave this as a single bi-partite
relationship. We have looked at this a lot in NextGRID, and even
complex contracts (such as an EU project) actually boil down legally
to a collection of contracts between two organizations, although they
all sign a single document.

--

Take care:

     Dr. David Snelling < David . Snelling . UK . Fujitsu . com >
     Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe
     Hayes Park Central
     Hayes End Road
     Hayes, Middlesex  UB4 8FE