[ogsa-wg] Paper proposing "evolutionary vertical design efforts"

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Mon Feb 20 23:46:45 CST 2006

Hi Savas,

GFD.59 "OGSA profile definition" prescribes not only "OASIS standard"
but also "OASIS TC Committee Drafts" can be referenced from
Recommended Profile at the Proposed Recommendation stage of
publication.

However, OGSA-WG agreed to wait for WSRF specs become "OASIS standards"
since it is expected to happen at latest end of March.