[ogsa-wg] JSDL Workshop at GGF16

Ali Anjomshoaa ali at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Fri Feb 10 07:00:34 CST 2006

Dear colleagues,

[My apologies for cross-posting]

Just a quick announcement of the JSDL-WG Workshop at GGF16.

   Date: Wed. 15th Feb.
   Time: 08:30 - 12:00
   Room: Mycenae

The talks are in the schedule below.

We all look forward to seeing you there and to your feedback and
contributions towards our ongoing work in the JSDL-WG.

Kind regards,

Ali (on behalf of the JSDL-WG)

   JSDL-WG:   https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/jsdl-wg/
   JSDL-Spec: http://www.gridforum.org/documents/GFD.56.pdf

--

         ---------------------------------------------------- |epcc| -
         Ali Anjomshoaa
         Mayfield Road                   E-mail: ali at epcc.ed.ac.uk
         Edinburgh, EH9 3JZ              Phone:  + 44 (0) 131 650 5818
         United Kingdom                  Fax:    + 44 (0) 131 650 6555

---- GGF16, JSDL Workshop Schedule ----

08:30 - Welcome and Introductions

08:35 - JSDL Tutorial
         Andreas Savva (Fujitsu Laboratories Ltd, Japan)
         Steve McGough (LeSC, Imperial College London, UK)
         William Lee (Lesc, Imperial College London, UK)

09:20 - GridSAM presentation
         William Lee, (LeSC, Imperial College London, UK)

09:40 - NAREGI presentation
         Kazushige Saga (National Institute of Informatics, Japan)

10:00 - *** BREAK ***

10:30 - HPCEuropa presentation
         Ariel Oleksiak (Poznan Supercomputing and Networking Centre,
Poland)

10:50 - Japan Business Grid presentation
         Andreas Savva (Fujitsu Laboratories Ltd, Japan)

11:10 - UniGrids presentation
         Michel Drescher (Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe, UK)

11:30 - Platform Computing presentation
         Christopher Smith (Platform Computing, USA)

11:50 - Conclusions and closing remarks

12:00 - END