[ogsa-wg] [update] OGSA Security Profile 1.0 - Secure Channel

Takuya Mori moritaku at bx.jp.nec.com
Tue Dec 5 05:06:50 CST 2006

Dear All,

I have updated the SP - SC document as we discussed in the Nov 27
conference call, and I think it's ready for FINAL CALL.

Please have a look through the document.
Any comments are welcomed.

The updated version of the profile is available on GridForge.
OGSA Security Profile 1.0 - Secure Channel:
https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/docman/do/downloadDocument/projects.ogsa-wg/docman.root.working_drafts.security_profile_1_0/doc13560/23

Changes:
- accepted all the change trackers
- updated the acknowledgement section
- updated the extensibility points since those of the extended
  profile had been updated
- added a sentence on the extensibility points E009 and E011
- updated Table 6
- a number of changes, mainly gramatical errors

Best regards,
Takuya

----
    Takuya Mori
    moritaku at bx.jp.nec.com / tk-mori at isd.nec.co.jp
    System Platform Software Development Division
    NEC Corporation, Tokyo Japan