[ogsa-wg] Service creation in OGSA?

A.S.McGough asm at doc.ic.ac.uk
Tue Dec 5 01:51:37 CST 2006

In terms of QoS I don't think there is a statement yet from OGSA -
though we will hopefully be holding an ad-hoc BoF at OGF19 to discuss
this issue.

steve..

Andrew Grimshaw wrote:

> Dave,
>
> A very good question. We are working on just this problem at uva --
> but think a broader discussion is in order.

Dr A. Stephen McGough                       http://www.doc.ic.ac.uk/~asm
Technical Coordinator, London e-Science Centre, Imperial College London,
Department of Computing, 180 Queen's Gate, London SW7 2BZ, UK
tel: +44 (0)207-594-8409                        fax: +44 (0)207-581-8024