Action item list on wiki (was Re: [ogsa-wg] OGSA Teleconference (August 17))

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Sat Aug 19 04:44:19 CDT 2006

Hi Ravi,

I am not against your suggestions, I just want to have
doable light-weight process. Maybe Globus consortium's
minutes may give us a hint.

Subramaniam, Ravi wrote:
> Hi Hiro,
>
> I agree with you that we need to make sure this is not a lot of work.

Actually I was thinking that this would be recorded in the meeting
minutes and them cut an pasted into a wiki or doc. This also like you
indicate may be an extra effort on part of minutes keepers.

> I wish I could send out an example but the best example of minutes I
have seen here is what Jim Hughes (HP) would keep for the Globus
consortium. He had a neat scheme etc for recordiing AI and resolutions
and other aspects of a meeting and from what I understood he had adapted
this from some well known method. He would do this almost as a course of
the meeting but in our case we could achieve something similar where we
pause in the meeting to allow the note taker to record resolutions would
help.

> Anyway, I am not suggesting we add more work so unless we can
incorporate it into our current activity we could drop this for now.