[ogsa-wg] OGSA Exec summary ...

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Tue Aug 15 21:27:27 CDT 2006

Thanks Raj,

Yes, "allocation" should be added to the list of functions/services
including "reservation and deployment." Good catch!

However, based on the recent architecture development, OGSA-WG
has moved these services under "Execution Management Services"
and made "Resource management" as general management framework.

See my keynote slides:
http://www.ggf.org/GGF17/materials/316/OGSA%20keynote%2020060510.ppt

Now I am sure this exec summary needs major update. We will review
Ravi's version in the very near future.