[ogsa-wg] Agenda for Monday, August 14th (5pm to 7pm (CDT))

Christopher Jordan ctjordan at sdsc.edu
Mon Aug 14 03:19:12 CDT 2006

For the roadmap discussion, please also take a look, if you get a
chance, at the contact tracker wiki on gridforge, at:

https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.ogsa-wg/wiki/
OGSARoadmap

I may also go through these quickly on the call tomorrow to make sure
that we have the correct contacts for everyone

Chris Jordan
Data Reliability Manager
San Diego Supercomputer Center
ctjordan at sdsc.edu
858.534.8347

"Mother, I feel so far away from everything." -
			The Enigma of Kaspar Hauser