[ogsa-wg] Agenda for Monday, August 14th (5pm to 7pm (CDT))

Andreas Savva andreas.savva at jp.fujitsu.com
Sun Aug 13 23:09:55 CDT 2006

The following is the proposed agenda for the OGSA-WG teleconference on
Aug. 14th Monday from 5pm to 7pm (CDT).

The dial-in number for Monday;
  US:    +1 718 3541071 (New York) or
         +1 408 9616509 (San Jose)
  UK:    +44 (0)207 3655269 (London)
  Japan: +81 (0)3 3570 8225 (Tokyo)
  Complete dial-in information: http://tinyurl.com/eg48j
  PIN:  4371991

Screen share service will be provided.
  Session key: 0814
See more explanation:
http://www-unix.gridforum.org/mail_archive/ogsa-wg/2004/06/msg00077.html

1) Early discussion (10 min)
        Note taker assignment
        Roll call
        Telecon minutes approval (Aug. 10th), if available
        Action Items status review (see bottom of this email)
        Agenda bashing

2) OGSA Roadmap (Chris, 40 min)

> A slightly edited version of the OGSA Roadmap v1.1 has been uploaded
> to GridForge, at:
>
> https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc13733?nav=1
>
> At this point, all I've done is added a comment or two and done some
> rewriting of the introductory section. Please feel free to download
> and read it if you'd like to discuss or savage my changes on
> tomorrows call.

5) Wrap up (10 min)
        AOB

<*NEXT CALL*>
Aug. 17 (Thu): Info/data model (Ellen and Fred),
               EMS and data joint scenarios (Allen and Steven)
Aug. 21 (Mon):
Aug. 24 (Thu): CDDLM joint (Jun, Dejan, and Hiro)
Aug. 28 (Mon): Security (Takuya and Frank)
Aug. 31 (Thu): EMS scenarios (Andreas and Steven)
Sept. 4 (Mon): No call (Labor Day)
Sept. 7 (Thu): Roadmap (Chris), GGF18 prep (Tom and Hiro)

Telecon schedule:
https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/ogsa-wg/document/telecon_schedule/

<*ACTION ITEMS*>

[Not sure if there were updates on the Aug.10th call.]

> > From Aug. 3 call
  AI-0803a: Hiro to look into an option for a second EMS/Data call
            on Sep 7. Tentative; needs confirmation with likely
            participants.
  AI-0803c: Ellen to book the IBM facility on Thursday afternoon
  AI-0803d: Hiro to divide GGF18 B2B F2F survey into three periods:
            Thursday afternoon, Friday morning and afternoon.
  AI-0803e: Jun will provide an example of the CDL mechanism and why
            using ID/IDREF is not a good idea.
  AI-0803f: Jun will update the CDL document to remove the Environment
            variables

> > From July 20 F2F
- Andreas and Hiro to revise the EMS scenario document (i.e. examples)
  so that proposal 2 is fulfilled
  + Andreas will merge Hiro's updates into the next draft
- EGR-WG (Ravi) will contact Geoffrey Fox and invites him to
  contribute use cases.
- Andreas to go through the minutes and formulate a reply mail to
  Geoffrey on each artifact covered in these minutes.

<postponed>
- Steve McGough & Andreas to do a mapping from the current JSDL
  elements / terminology into the new information model structure
  (Proposed split into Description and Requirements)
  (from July 18th F2F, postpone until Aug. 17)

--
Andreas Savva
Fujitsu Laboratories Ltd