[ogsa-wg] Proposed agenda for Aug. 10th call

David Chadwick d.w.chadwick at kent.ac.uk
Tue Aug 8 19:06:56 CDT 2006

Hi All

in preparation for this conference call I have uploaded a document to
the OGSA Authz site that looks at the different ways in which the
authorisation service can be called by the PEP. You can download the
document from

https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc13724?nav=1

regards

David

Hiro Kishimoto wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> The following is a proposed agenda for OGSA-WG telecon on Aug. 10th
> Thursday from 8:30am - 10:30am  (CDT).
>
> Dial-in numbers for Thursday:
>   Free: +1-888-452-0308
>   Intl/Toll: +1-484-644-0505
>   PIN:  71815
>
> Screen share service will be provided.
>   Session key: 0810
> See more explanation:
> http://www-unix.gridforum.org/mail_archive/ogsa-wg/2004/06/msg00077.html
>
> 1) Early discussion (20 min)
>         Note taker assignment
>         Roll call
>         Telecon minutes approval (Aug. 3rd)
>         - https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc13718?nav=1
>         Action Items status review (see the bottom of this email)
>         Agenda bashing
>
> 2) OGSA authorization call-out proposal review (Frank, 20 min)
>>   - Frank is now consulting with people in GGF (David Chadwick, Von
>>     Welch) on whether his approach can be defined within the AuthZ
>>     group. If there is no agreement then he will accept the XACML
>>     group's decision.
>
> 3) Basic Security Profile PC review (Takuya, 30 min)
>         Takuya brings text proposal for the following PCs.
>
>>>   Reviewed public comments and Takuya's proposed replies
>>>   1. Add text explaining that the Secure Channel profile is not
>>>      required by all ogsa services. The introduction is probably a
>>>      good place for this.
>>>   2. [Basic-Security-Profile] usage.  The term is defined in the
>>>      document. Takuya to check whether such special terms are used
>>>      consistently and that they stand out. Refer to the WSRF BP for a
>>>      similar example.
>>>   3. Ciphersuites: Agreed that it important to list acceptable
>>>      ciphers.
>>>      - As a first step Takuya will list up available ones (from the
>>>        WS-I BSP); select the ones that are in common use; and then
>>>        select the ones that are considered sufficiently safe.
>>>      - Review the list at the next BSP teleconf
>>>   4. Multiple keys in keyinfo field?
>>>     - Takuya to talk to Von in order to understand the use case for
>>>       multiple keys; and will propose a resolution at the next BSP
>>>       teleconf.
>
> 4) EMS scenarios (Andreas and Steven, 30 minutes)
>          Andreas will send out revised version before the call.
>
> 5) Wrap up (10 min)
>         AOB
>
> <*NEXT CALL*>
> Aug. 14 (Mon): Roadmap (Chris)
> Aug. 17 (Thu): Info/data model (Ellen and Fred),
>                EMS and data joint scenarios (Allen and Steven)
> Aug. 21 (Mon):
> Aug. 24 (Thu): CDDLM joint (Jun, Dejan, and Hiro)
> Aug. 28 (Mon): Security (Takuya and Frank)
> Aug. 31 (Thu): EMS scenarios (Andreas and Steven)
> Sept. 4 (Mon): No call (Labor Day)
> Sept. 7 (Thu): Roadmap (Chris), GGF18 prep (Tom and Hiro)
>
> Telecon schedule:
> https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/ogsa-wg/document/telecon_schedule/
>
> <*ACTION ITEMS*>
>
>> From Aug. 3 call
> [...]

David W. Chadwick, BSc PhD
The Computing Laboratory, University of Kent, Canterbury, CT2 7NF
Skype Name: davidwchadwick
Tel: +44 1227 82 3221
Fax +44 1227 762 811
Mobile: +44 77 96 44 7184