[ogsa-wg] Proposed agenda for Aug. 10th call

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Tue Aug 8 08:36:40 CDT 2006

Hi all,

The following is a proposed agenda for OGSA-WG telecon on Aug. 10th
Thursday from 8:30am - 10:30am  (CDT).

Dial-in numbers for Thursday:
  Free: +1-888-452-0308
  Intl/Toll: +1-484-644-0505
  PIN:  71815

Screen share service will be provided.
  Session key: 0810
See more explanation:
http://www-unix.gridforum.org/mail_archive/ogsa-wg/2004/06/msg00077.html

1) Early discussion (20 min)
        Note taker assignment
        Roll call
        Telecon minutes approval (Aug. 3rd)
        - https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc13718?nav=1
        Action Items status review (see the bottom of this email)
        Agenda bashing

2) OGSA authorization call-out proposal review (Frank, 20 min)
>   - Frank is now consulting with people in GGF (David Chadwick, Von
>     Welch) on whether his approach can be defined within the AuthZ
>     group. If there is no agreement then he will accept the XACML
>     group's decision.

3) Basic Security Profile PC review (Takuya, 30 min)
        Takuya brings text proposal for the following PCs.

>>   Reviewed public comments and Takuya's proposed replies
>>   1. Add text explaining that the Secure Channel profile is not
>>      required by all ogsa services. The introduction is probably a
>>      good place for this.
>>   2. [Basic-Security-Profile] usage.  The term is defined in the
>>      document. Takuya to check whether such special terms are used
>>      consistently and that they stand out. Refer to the WSRF BP for a
>>      similar example.
>>   3. Ciphersuites: Agreed that it important to list acceptable
>>      ciphers.
>>      - As a first step Takuya will list up available ones (from the
>>        WS-I BSP); select the ones that are in common use; and then
>>        select the ones that are considered sufficiently safe.
>>      - Review the list at the next BSP teleconf
>>   4. Multiple keys in keyinfo field?
>>     - Takuya to talk to Von in order to understand the use case for
>>       multiple keys; and will propose a resolution at the next BSP
>>       teleconf.

4) EMS scenarios (Andreas and Steven, 30 minutes)
         Andreas will send out revised version before the call.

5) Wrap up (10 min)
        AOB

<*NEXT CALL*>
Aug. 14 (Mon): Roadmap (Chris)
Aug. 17 (Thu): Info/data model (Ellen and Fred),
               EMS and data joint scenarios (Allen and Steven)
Aug. 21 (Mon):
Aug. 24 (Thu): CDDLM joint (Jun, Dejan, and Hiro)
Aug. 28 (Mon): Security (Takuya and Frank)
Aug. 31 (Thu): EMS scenarios (Andreas and Steven)
Sept. 4 (Mon): No call (Labor Day)
Sept. 7 (Thu): Roadmap (Chris), GGF18 prep (Tom and Hiro)

Telecon schedule:
https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/ogsa-wg/document/telecon_schedule/

<*ACTION ITEMS*>

> From Aug. 3 call
  AI-0803a: Hiro to look into an option for a second EMS/Data call
            on Sep 7. Tentative; needs confirmation with likely
            participants.
  AI-0803c: Ellen to book the IBM facility on Thursday afternoon
  AI-0803d: Hiro to divide GGF18 B2B F2F survey into three periods:
            Thursday afternoon, Friday morning and afternoon.
  AI-0803e: Jun will provide an example of the CDL mechanism and why
            using ID/IDREF is not a good idea.
  AI-0803f: Jun will update the CDL document to remove the Environment
            variables

> From July 20 F2F
- Andreas and Hiro to revise the EMS scenario document (i.e. examples)
  so that proposal 2 is fulfilled
  + Andreas will merge Hiro's updates into the next draft
- EGR-WG (Ravi) will contact Geoffrey Fox and invites him to
  contribute use cases.
- Andreas to go through the minutes and formulate a reply mail to
  Geoffrey on each artifact covered in these minutes.

<postponed>
- Steve McGough & Andreas to do a mapping from the current JSDL
  elements / terminology into the new information model structure
  (Proposed split into Description and Requirements)
  (from July 18th F2F, postpone until Aug. 17)