[ogsa-wg] Proposed agenda for Sept. 26th call

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Mon Sep 26 02:15:37 CDT 2005

Hi all,

The following is a proposed agenda for OGSA-WG telecon on Sept. 26th
Monday from 5pm to 7pm (CDT).

The dial-in number for Monday;
   Free: +1-866-639-4741
   Toll: +1-574-935-6703
   PIN:  8980700

Screen share service will be provided.
   Session key: 0926
See more explanation:
http://www-unix.gridforum.org/mail_archive/ogsa-wg/2004/06/msg00077.html

1) Early discussion (10 min)
         Note taker assignment
         Roll call
         Telecon minutes approval (Sept. 19 & 21)
https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/ogsa-wg/document/minutes-20050919
https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/ogsa-wg/document/minutes-20050921
         Agenda bashing

2) GGF15 and F2F meeting update (20 min)
         GGF15 session schedule
http://www.ggf.org/gf/group_schedule/
         F2F meeting schedule
https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/ogsa-wg/document/OGSA-B2B-GGF15-Schedule

3) WS-MetaData discussion (10 min, if Dave Snelling is available)
        > The WSRF TC currently seeking an editor for the
        > WS-ResourceMetadataDescriptor specification.
        > Options are:
        > 1) Someone from OGSA could join WSRF and volunteer to be the
        >    editor.
        > 2) WSRF could transfer responsibility for the spec to OGSA.
        > 3) OGSA could pursue an alternate mechanism for metadata.

4) information model profile discussion (80 min)

http://www-unix.gridforum.org/mail_archive/ogsa-wg/2005/09/msg00086.html

> So what I'm thinking for now is two levels:
> (1) We create an information model profile per OGSA area (Execution
> Management, Data, etc.), or, a profile for OGSA with sub-profiles for
> each area. These can be part of an OGSA profile (i.e., some of the OGSA
> profiles will include the corresponding information model profile).
> These profiles act as integration points between the pieces of the
> information models that each individual OGSA spec uses. The definition
> of these information model profiles follows the guidelines of the DMTF
> profile spec.
> (2) Individual specs show the information models they use in a
> lightweight way. The OGSA document on how to write an information model
> profile (we need a title and a nickname for it. Suggestions?) is a
> guideline on how to specify the information model on these specs.

         Aug. F2F meeting minutes;
https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/ogsa-wg/document/f2f-minutes-20050818-am

         Andrea's presentation on DMTF & Cisco Profile;
https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/ogsa-wg/document/dmtf-cisco-profile-overview/en/1

         DMTF's profile guide (if you are DMTF member)
http://www.dmtf.org/members/review/

5) Wrap up ()
         AOB

<NEXT CALL>
Sept. 28 (Wed) OGSA-AuthZ-WG, Basic Security Profiles,
                CDDLM-WG demo by Ayla?, GGF15 & F2F preparation

Oct. 3-6: GGF15
Oct. 6-7: F2F meeting

Telecon schedule:
https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/ogsa-wg/document/telecon_schedule/