[ogsa-wg] Proposed agenda for Sept. 14th call

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Mon Sep 12 20:49:18 CDT 2005

Hi all,

The following is a proposed agenda for OGSA-WG telecon on September 14th
Wednesday from 5pm to 7pm (CDT).

Dial-in numbers for Wednesday:
  Free: +1-888-452-0308
  Intl/Toll: +1-484-644-0505
  PIN:  71815

Screen share service will be provided.
  Session key: 0914
See more explanation:
http://www-unix.gridforum.org/mail_archive/ogsa-wg/2004/06/msg00077.html

1) Early discussion (20 min)
        Note taker assignment
        Roll call
        Telecon minutes approval (if available)
        Agenda bashing

2) EMS architecture discussion (90 min)
        CDDLM in EMS architecture

> CDDLM:
> Dejan/Stuart: Thanks for attending this session. Sorry for any mixup
> here. I hope you did get something useful from Jim's presentation. Based
> on our discussions around CDDLM, here is what I captured:
>
> a. Hiro will send out the pointers to the interaction of EMS services
> for the 3 scenarios that was developed at the last OGSA F2F.
> b. Stuart will take a look and see how the CDDLM architecture would
> address these scenarios and start and email thread in the OGSA mail
> list.
> c. Ravi would collect any difficult or long drawn discussion topics (as
> suggested by the respondents) as agenda items for discussion at the next
> OGSA telecom.
> d. The OGSA WG will study the high level scenarios from CDDLM that were
> the model for the CDDLM specs. Need to reconcile these into the EMS/OGSA
> space.

        Meeting summary;
https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/ogsa-wg/document/minutes-20050907/en/1

        Related materials;
http://www-unix.gridforum.org/mail_archive/ogsa-wg/2005/09/msg00032.html

        Stuart's comments;
http://www-unix.gridforum.org/mail_archive/ogsa-wg/2005/09/msg00040.html

3) Wrap up (10 min)
        AOB

<NEXT CALL>
Sept. 19 (Mon) Architecture & Glossary 1.5, Basic Security Profile
Sept. 21 (Wed) GGF15 & F2F preparation
Sept. 26 (Mon) OGSA-AuthZ-WG, Information Modeling

Telecon schedule:
https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/ogsa-wg/document/telecon_schedule/