[ogsa-wg] OGSA v1.5 RM section (3.6) - first cut

Fred Maciel Fred.Maciel at hds.com
Fri Sep 9 21:43:37 CDT 2005

Hi,

     Here is the first version of the Resource Management section for OGSA
v1.5. It has corrections by Steven, Ellen and by me.

https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/ogsa-wg/document/ogsa-v15-rm/en/1

     Andreas: double-check if there are any pending comments on this section
apart from the one on improving the contents of sections 3.6.3 and 3.6.5
(I'll do it as soon as I have some time). Also: please notice that there I
re-pasted the picture (it has to be pasted as enhanced metafile) and
corrected the WSDM and CMM document references in the end.

Regards,

Fred Maciel
Hitachi America R&D