[ogsa-wg] Roadmap v19 uploaded

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Wed Sep 7 00:48:21 CDT 2005

Hi Greg,

 >>I don't know how the authors responded to the note I put on the
 >>document's tracker. Greg, can you help?
 >
 > You're talking about this document, right?
 >
 > 	A Roadmap for the Open Grid Services Architecture (v1.0)
 > 	https://forge.gridforum.org/tracker/?aid=1548
 >
 > The Public Comment tracker is here:
 > 	https://forge.gridforum.org/forum/forum.php?forum_id=540
 >
 > I'm sorry, but I didn't see a note from you in either tracker.  I must
 > be missing something.

The comment is made against "Attributes used in OGSA Authorization" not
"OGSA roadmap."

You've pasted my comment here:
https://forge.gridforum.org/forum/message.php?msg_id=1282

And actual comments are made in the uploaded word document;
https://forge.gridforum.org/tracker/?aid=1485

You can find my comment on the first page:
"OGSA-WG has OGSA profile definition document and OGSA WSRF Basic
Profile as an example. I recommend to re-format this document based on
the OGSA profile definition."

At the August F2F meeting in Sunnyvale, OGSA-WG and OGSA-AuthZ-WG
have agreed not to reformat this version.

 From the F2F meeting minutes;
 > Attributes document give information background and defines profiles.
 > Hiro proposed to use profile format. Only part of document is
 > profile, and the rest is informational. Part that is a profile can be
 > changed to OGSA format. Tom: still struggling with document structure
 > in OGSA. Discussion if document can be divided in two, to make clear
 > what is normative and what is not. Consensus that will address this
 > in version 2.

 > There are responses from Jem in the Public Comment tracker, and my
 > understanding is that we're awaiting a couple of other sections before
 > moving this to the next step.  If the changes are substantial, we
 > might want to run it through another public comment period.

We think the changes are all minor and we don't need another public
comment period.