Roadmap v20 uploaded (Re: [ogsa-wg] Roadmap v19 uploaded)

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Tue Sep 6 04:18:26 CDT 2005

Hi Jem,

I've made the following edits and uploaded version 20 to GridForge.

https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/ogsa-wg/document/draft-ggf-ogsa-roadmap/en/20

Please have a look.

1) Trademark section (page 1)
I've delete "Open Grid Service Architecture" since only OGSA is
our trademark at this moment.

2) Introduction (page 3)
I've upload the first paragraph according to the agreement on the
re-charter discussion on day five of August F2F.

 From the minutes;
> * Why is the word "Open" used and defined in the charter?
>         - Object to the statement "'Open' refers to ... and the
>           standards themselves..."
>         - OK to say that "Open" refers to the process.  The say, the
>           goal is to produce interoperability between implementations.
>         - There is broad agreement to what we want to accept, we just
>           need to agree on the text that describes it.
> * We probably need to take a look again at the Roadmap document.

3) OGSA Basic Security Profile Version 1.0 (page 23)
We've already add two *basic* security profiles in section 5.2 and 5.3,
this future profile should be renamed without "basic." Also, the
roadmap has sections of OGSA-Authz-Attribute and OGSA-SAML Authz,
I've replace explanation text by spec name and session number.

 > We can discuss this on Wednesday, but if anyone has info or wants to
 > comment by mail, go ahead.

I'm afraid we have full agenda for this Wednesday. If time does not
permit, let's discuss the roadmap on next Monday.