[ogsa-wg] Question on minutes

Maguire_Tom at emc.com Maguire_Tom at emc.com
Thu Oct 27 14:06:59 CDT 2005

Sorry for the cross post....

* Mark to do WSRF Profile Rendering, Stephen to do WS-I Rendering.

So does the 'WS-I Rendering' contemplate anything over and above WS-I BP
1.1?  For instance is there a need for eventing?  Or is this just really a
'Not OGSA WSRF Basic Profile' in which case isn't it really just the WSDL
for the BES portTypes?  Don't those just get composed with the WSDLs for the
WSRF Basic Profile portTypes?

Thanks,
Tom

Senior Technologist, CTO Office
EMC²|SMARTS
44 South Broadway
7th Floor
White Plains, NY 10601
Office: +1-914-508-3477
Mobile: +1-845-729-4806
Email: maguire_tom at emc.com <mailto:maguire_tom at emc.com>

If you want to build a ship, don't drum up people to collect wood and don't
assign them tasks and work, but rather teach them to long for the endless
immensity of the sea.

Antoine de Saint-Exupery