***SPAM*** CONFIRM

elena yengeni elena_yengeni102 at msn.com
Wed Oct 26 17:07:19 CDT 2005

Dear sir/Madam,

My name is Elena Yengeni a South African Parliamentarian Wife. I got your
Contact through a personal research .I am the Wife to Mr. Tony Yengeni .Mr.
Yengeni was the chairman of parliament's in south Africa and the former
chief whip of the ruling political party ANC. My Husband (MR. T. YENGENI),
has as a result of trust and Confidence he has mandated that I search for a
Reliable and trustworthy foreign partner, who Will help us in investing this
funds, which we have in cash Totaling US$9.5m (Nine Million five Hundred
United States Dollars) into a personal, company or any Reliable foreign bank
account for safe keeping for a Short period of time, since our family Bank
accounts within and outside the country have all been Frozen by the
authorities.

(I would refer you to these Websites for further information about my
family)
http://www.cnn.com/2001/WORLD/europe/10/03/safrica.arms/index.html

However we have managed to ship through a Diplomatic means the said fund
out, and it is presently in the custody of a security company in Europe . I
believe you are trustworthy and will utilize the money when you receive it.
The total sum will be shared as follows: 15% for you, 80% for my family, and
then the remaining 5% will be used for the reimbursement of all the expenses
we will incur in the process of this transaction with your interest in this
business,

Endeavor to keep this business strictly confidential because of South
African Government.

Awaiting your urgent reply.

Thanks

Mrs., Elena Yengeni