[ogsa-wg] CDDLM meeting tomorrow, Wed 10/12/2006, at 6am PST

Milojicic, Dejan S dejan.milojicic at hp.com
Tue Oct 11 18:35:38 CDT 2005

Hi,

At the F2F meeting with OGSA, CDDLM had a couple of homework
assignments.

The first one was to sort out how does CDDLM interact with ACS. We had
some preliminary hallway discussions between CDDLM people, Mike Behrens
and Sachiko, but they suggested that they would like to sync up with
Keisuke prior to making any decision. The options have been documented
in a presentation that Stuart prepared and gave at the F2F meeting
(either direct CDDLM-ACS interactions; through data services; or through
information services. I expect that someone from ACS-WG can join us
either tomorrow at our meeting or at some other meeting in the near
future.

The second task item we had from the F2F was how can we help
provisioning services by providing an estimate of the deployment time.

The third task assignment was where do we stop in expanding the tree
(e.g. at the OS provisioning?) and how do we mark this.

The last assignment was to see how we fit into Andrew Grimshaw's view of
provisioning. Andrew promised that he will write-up a paragraph or so on
his view and we will use that to answer his concerns.

I expect to make progress on the first three topics tomorrow morning PST
(as well as the fourth if we receive Andrew's paragraph in a timely
fashion) and if we get some opportunity we can present the outcome at
the OGSA meeting tomorrow afternoon (PST) or we can communicate the
outcomes by email.

As usual, we shall use the following conference number:

+1 866-639-4732 (toll free while in US)
Code  2362906 (followed by a '#' sign)
+1 574-948-0379 (toll & international)

Thanks,