[ogsa-wg] Proposed agenda for Nov. 28th call

Andreas Savva andreas.savva at jp.fujitsu.com
Mon Nov 28 19:56:13 CST 2005

Mark,

Frank had suggested a meta-discussion: discussing when to hold the next
OGSA-Naming WG call on the OGSA-WG call, on the assumption that
some/many of the interested parties would be on the OGSA call today.

In any case, we didn't get many Naming people on the call. So could the
Naming WG chairs please schedule and announce their next call on the
list? (The Wednesday OGSA call is likely to have a lot of other topics
on the agenda.)

Andreas