[ogsa-wg] MDC Preso review for today ...

Subramaniam, Ravi ravi.subramaniam at intel.com
Mon Nov 28 13:52:31 CST 2005

Hi,

Tom: I cannot attend from 2-3 Pacific (i.e. the first half of the
meeting). I am at a day long internal F2F and can also be only for 30
minutes between 3-4. I would prefer 3:30-4:00 if it will not disrupt the
agenda.

I have posted the presentation for review at today's meeting:

/projects/ogsa-wg/document/MDC_Preso_-_High_Level_OGSA_Intro_-_4Review/e
n/1
<https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/ogsa-wg/document/MDC_Preso_-_High_
Level_OGSA_Intro_-_4Review/en/1>

I would like some help to make this more graphic oriented rather than
text if possible (especially for the ogsa technical section). Would it
be possible for the design team leads/members to provide one slide that
would capture the essence of that area graphically? I could try to grab
any diagrams that are in raw mode in the document. If people can send me
the Powerpoint versions of these pictures, that would be much more
helpful. (Pointers to this on Gridforge are also welcome)

Thanks!

Ravi