[ogsa-wg] RE: One paragraph describing your expectations from the deployment component

Milojicic, Dejan S dejan.milojicic at hp.com
Mon Nov 7 10:30:33 CST 2005

Thanks Ansdrew,

We will get back to you before the meeting on Wednesday and we can
discuss it in more detail at the meeting. Thank you very much for taking
the time to summarize your expectations, it will go a long way towards
clarifying how CDDLM can contribute to EMS. I am forwarding your email
to the CDDLM mailing list.

Best regards,

Dejan